As a plan admin, you can unsubscribe or stop the automatic billing of your Nulab Pass subscription.
When you unsubscribe from Nulab Pass:
- You continue to have access until the last day of your current subscription (contract period).
- After your contract period, all Managed Accounts* will be changed to non-Managed Accounts. Users will be automatically logged out and won’t be able to log in using SSO.
- You’ll still have access to any other Nulab products you’re actively subscribed to unless you cancel them.
- The Nulab Organization ID field will be removed from your settings, and your ID will never be reassigned to another organization. If you restart your subscription for the same organization, you’ll have the same ID as before.
*Managed Accounts created before January 16, 2023 that are not updated will lose access until you restart your subscription.
To unsubscribe from Nulab Pass:
- Go to the Organization Settings and select Plans.
- In the Current Plan section, select Stop subscription for Nulab Pass.
- Select Cancel Nulab Pass on the confirmation page.
- You’ll be redirected to a survey to help us understand your experience for future improvements.
To stop an automatic payment before your next billing cycle:
- Follow the same steps as above.
- Once your subscription is cancelled, you’ll see the Start subscription option in the Current Plan section.