On the plan page, the plan admin can change or upgrade their plans. To access the plan page, go to:
- Organization icon in the global navigation and select Organization Settings.
- Click on the Plans tab
Do you know?Administrators without plan admin privilege cannot manage subscriptions. Only the administrator or member role that has been assigned as plan admin can only manage billing and subscription.
To assign an administrator or member as plan admin, on the organization settings plan page:
- Click Add link on the Plan Admins section.
- Click the search box and select the member you want to assign as plan admin.
- Click Add.
If you are currently in a trial session, you can upgrade your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Upgrade.
- Select the billing cycle, currency, and plan you would like to upgrade and click Next.
- Fill in the details for Contractor Address or Billing Address (if it differs from contractor address) and click Next.
- On Confirm your Plan page, fill in your credit card information. If you have a discount code, select "Enter Discount Code" to apply the discount.
- Thereafter, confirm your plan and click Upgrade.
*If you are using a credit card that supports Payer Authentication (3D secure), you may need to authorize your credit card (password, OTP, etc.) in order to make the payment.
Nulab Pass has a different pricing structure for subscriptions than other Nulab cloud products. To learn more about the details, please refer to the upgrade your Nulab Pass article.
If you are currently in a free or paid plan, you can change your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Change plan.
- Select the new plan that you wish to change to and click Next.
- Confirm your plan changes, verify customer information and select your and click Change Plan.
*You can click Change to change your contractor and billing address or select New Card to use another new card to make the payment.
If you subscribe to Nulab Pass, the change plan process will differ from other cloud products. To learn more about changing your plan for Nulab Pass, please refer to the change plan article.
- The trial plan cannot be changed once the trial has started. If you would like to try other trial plans, you may use your current registered email to create another trial.
- Upgrading during the trial period will not affect or shorten the trial period.
- When upgrading from the trial, you can choose a different plan.
- There will not be a trial period when upgrading from an existing free plan.
- Data in your space will not be deleted when you upgrade your plans.
- Changing your plan can be done during your contract period.
- New plans will start at different dates depending on upgrading or downgrading.
- In some services, the paid plan cannot be downgraded to a free plan.
On the same day
Next payment period (*2)
Price change (*1)
*1 Date on which credit card is charged.
*2 If you’ve paid for the next period, the downgraded plan will be the following period after that. For example, if you’ve been charged for March, the plan downgrade will be in April.
On the same day of changing plans, the difference between the plans will be charged to your credit card.