Add file or folder
- To add a file, click on Add File, and either drag and drop files or Select File(s).
- To add a folder, click on Add Folder, enter a name for the folder and click Add.
Did you know?There are file size limitations for files that can be added to Files. Please see Compare plans on the pricing page for more information.
View file information
When you click on a shared file, the file’s information such as updated date, size, updated by member will be displayed on a webpage.
On this page, users can download, rename, delete or open the file in the browser. For information on opening a file in the browser, see Open file or folder in browser section below.
Open file or folder in browser
You can open files or folders using the browser.
- Select a file and click on Open in browser.
- Select a folder and click on Open in browser.
This will open the content in a new browser window/tab.
Did you know?
- If this is the first time opening files/folders in the browser, a dialog will prompt you to enter your Backlog user ID (login email) and password.
- If you have enabled 2FA (two-factor authentication), you will need to enter the special password generated in your Backlog personal settings.
Rename file or folder
Select the file or folder you’d like to rename, and then click Rename. A dialog box will pop up to let you edit the name, and click Rename to confirm.
Did you know?You can only rename one file/folder at a time. If two or more files/folders are selected, the Rename button is disabled.
Move files or folders
Select files or folders by checking the box beside them, and click Move.
A dialog will prompt to let you select the destination folder. Once you’ve selected the destination, click Move to move the files/folders, or click Cancel if you don’t wish to move them.
Download files or folders
Select files or folders by checking the box beside them, and click Download.
All the selected files/folders will be downloaded into your local drive in a zip file format.
Useful tip!Different browsers will have different actions which some of the browsers will prompt a confirmation dialogue before downloading the file while some browser will download the selected files/folders directly.
Did you know?The maximum bulk download size from a browser is up to 500MB. If you want to download more files that exceed a total of 500MB, please connect the Files to the Windows Explorer or Mac Finder to download the files.
Delete files or folders
Select files or folders by checking the box beside them, and click Delete.
A dialog will prompt to confirm the action, click OK to delete the files/folders, or click Cancel if you don’t wish to delete them.
Did you know?Deleted files and folders cannot be recovered.