Your Plan Admin can easily manage and cancel subscriptions on the organization settings page.
You have the following two options:
- Suspend your current subscription
- Cancel the recurring billing
To cancel the subscription, go to the plan settings page, select Cancel subscription, and follow the remaining steps to complete the process.
Do you know?
- You can access your account until the last date of the paid contract period.
- Your organization's data and user data will be deleted according to the Nulab Service Supplemental Terms regarding Privacy and Security. The data cannot be retrieved once it is deleted.
- If you are canceling your subscription to Nulab Pass, you can refer to Cancel subscriptions for Nulab Pass to learn more about how it affects your access to your Nulab cloud products.
How to cancel a subscription
You can suspend your plan or cancel the continuous billing on the Plan settings page. To do so:
- Select Cancel subscription.
- It will redirect you to the survey form to help us understand your experience and feedback about our product for future improvement. Fill in the form and select Unsubscribe.
- A cancel subscription confirmation page will prompt. Select Proceed to complete the cancel subscription process.
After completing the process, the current plan details will only reflect the start subscription option.