Nulab Pass has a different plan structure from other Nulab cloud products - Backlog, Cacoo, and Typetalk. It is billed per user per month based on the total number of Nulab Pass users in your organization, regardless of the number of Nulab cloud products you are using.
Upgrade your Nulab Pass
If you are the plan admin of the organization, you can upgrade your trial to a paid subscription. To upgrade:
- Go to the Organization Settings page and select Plans.
- In the Current Plan section, select Upgrade for Nulab Pass.
- An “Upgrade from Trial” dialogue will prompt. Select the total number of users you wish to subscribe.
Do you know?
By default, the number of users reflected is your organization's current total number of users.
- Select Next.
- Fill in the details for Contractor Address or Billing Address (if it differs from your contractor address) and click Next.
- It will direct you to Confirm your Plan Page. Fill in your credit card information.
*If you have a discount code, select Enter Discount Code to apply the discount.
- Confirm your plan and click Subscribe.
*If you are using a credit card that supports Payer Authentication (3D secure), you may need to authorize your credit card (password, OTP, etc.) to make the payment.