Cacoo for Confluence Server allows you to insert Cacoo diagrams into Confluence wiki pages easily. You can get the Cacoo Confluence plugin here.
Install the Cacoo plugin to Confluence Server
- Log in to your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Cacoo for Confluence Server via search.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
Insert a Cacoo diagram into the Confluence page
- Select Insert More Content > Other Macros and choose Cacoo Diagrams.
- Copy the diagram page URL and paste it to Diagram URL. Click Preview to view the diagram and Insert to embed the diagram.