You can reset or change your Nulab Account password at any time. To protect your Nulab Account, weak passwords are alerted when you’re signing up for a new Nulab Account or resetting your Nulab Account password.
A strong password is at least 12 characters long including a mix of numbers, special characters, and both upper- and lowercase letters.
When signing up for a new Nulab Account or resetting your current Nulab Account password, the following types of passwords will be rejected.
- Commonly used passwords
- Words in the dictionary, or repetitive and ordered characters that are easy to guess
- Passwords detected to have been leaked in the past by other services
To change your current Nulab Account password,
- Click on the organization icon from the global navigation and select My Profile.
- On the profile settings page, select Security > Password > Change Password.
- Enter your current password and the new password you would like to use, and click the Update button.
If you forget your password, follow the steps to reset your password.
- Go to the Password Reminder/Reset Password page.
- Enter your Nulab Account email address, and select Send Email.
- A reset password email will be sent to you. Click Reset Password from the email and follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password.