Nulab Organization ID is a unique ID that you use for SAML single sign-on login for Nulab cloud products. If your preferred ID has been registered or used by another organization, you are advised to consider another Organization ID name.
Update Nulab Organization ID
Nulab Organization ID can be changed at any time provided the ID has not been used by other organizations.
To do so:
- Go to the organization icon in the global navigation and select Organization Settings.
- In the organization profile setting page, update your organization ID in the Nulab Organization ID section.
- Click Update to apply changes.
Important notes while deciding or creating an Organization ID.
- The number of characters must be within 3 to 20 characters.
- Only lowercase alphanumeric characters or hyphens are allowed. Hyphens cannot be used as the first character or last character and the ID must start and end with alphanumeric characters.
- You will receive an error message “The Nulab Organization ID is already used” when:
- An ID is already in use by another organization.
- An ID has been registered by another organization in the past.
Do you know?If you are using Backlog product, we recommend that you use the same name as the Backlog Space ID as this will be easier for users to recall. Backlog Space ID does not sync with Nulab Organization ID. Therefore, changing the Nulab Organization ID will not change or affect the Backlog Space ID.