This support article is for Backlog Legacy Plan users, please refer here if you're currently using a Backlog plan.
Backlog is a project management tool developed by our parent company Nulab.
The integration of Typetalk and Backlog, allows users to receive Typetalk notifications when a Backlog issue is added, updated, has a status change, etc. Never miss an important update in Backlog again!
Your Backlog space owner must have Nulab Account enabled in order to use this integration. Please ask a project administrator to integrate Typetalk with Backlog.
Connect to Backlog from Typetalk using these steps:
- From any Typetalk Topic, click the "Topic Settings" menu.
- Next, select the "Integrations" tab.
- Find Backlog, and click the "Integrate" button.
- Select a Backlog space and project.
- And click "Integrate" to complete the process