Backlog is a project management tool developed by our parent company Nulab.
This integration allows you to receive Typetalk notifications whenever a Backlog issue is added, updated, has a status change, etc. Never miss an important update in Backlog again!
Did you know?This integration is managed by Backlog project administrators. Please ask your project administrator to integrate Typetalk with Backlog.
Connect to Backlog from Typetalk using these steps:
- From any Typetalk Topic, click the "Topic Settings" menu.
- Next, select the "Integrations" tab.
- At the Backlog integration, click the "Add" button.
- Select a Backlog project, and click "Integrate".
- Click "Authorize" to complete the process.
Receive notifications from Backlog mention
By using the Backlog mention integration feature, you can receive notifications in Typetalk whenever you are mentioned in Backlog issues or comments.
This is useful when administrators wish to share Backlog project events with team members via Typetalk, and also when you wish to be notified of Backlog mentions immediately via Typetalk.
In order to receive Backlog mention notifications, you will need to enable it in the notification settings in your Typetalk personal settings. Also, you need to be added to the Typetalk topic where the Backlog project integration has been set up.
- Open the Notifications page and enable "Receive notifications for mentions in integrated apps"
- Create a topic in Typetalk and add the Backlog project integration from the topic settings.
For details, see the Integrate Backlog event notifications support article.
- You will receive a notification in Typetalk when other members mention you in the Backlog project issues or comments.
Did you know?
- This integration is not available to Backlog Classic plan.
- Only administrators or project administrators of the Backlog project can manage the integration in Typetalk.