If you access a Backlog Space using an incorrect user account, it will redirect you to a login error page with the URL: “https://<spaceid>.backlog.com/userNotFound”.
This happens when:
- You are not a member of the Backlog Space (or organization) and do not have permission to access it.
- Or, you have multiple Nulab Accounts and you are logged in to another account that is not a member of the Backlog Space you are trying to access.
Switching to the correct Nulab Account for the Backlog Space or SpaceID will enable you to access it.
To move out from the login error page, please follow the steps below to logout of your current Nulab Account and re-login to the correct account.
- Go to https://apps.nulab.com/ to access your current logged-in Nulab Account.
- Click on your profile icon on the global navigation and select “Logout”.
- After logout, please re-login to the correct Nulab Account that is a member of the Backlog Space, in order to access it.
Useful tip!Please contact your administrator if you are not sure of your registered email address for your Backlog Space or Organization.