Easily insert images directly from Box into a Cacoo diagram or export various file formats and save them directly to your Box.
Useful tip!To import or export from Box, you will need to log in to your Box account when the popup login form is displayed, and allow Cacoo to have permission to access it. Login is required only for first-time access; subsequent access will not require a login.
Import images from Box to Cacoo diagram
- On your Cacoo editor, click the Import icon from the tool menu and select Box.
- Sign in to your Box account at the popup login form.
- Select an image from your files stored in Box.
- The selected image from Box will be added on your diagram.
Export diagrams to Box in other file formats
After connecting Cacoo to your Box account, you can export diagrams in various file formats and save them directly to Box.
- On the diagram, click the export icon on the top-right navigation area and select Export.
- Select the file format that you want to export as, edit the export settings, and click the Export to button.
Select Box to export to it.