Easily insert images directly from Microsoft OneDrive into a Cacoo diagram or export various file formats and save them directly to your OneDrive.
Useful tip!To import or export from Microsoft OneDrive, you will need to log in to your Microsoft OneDrive account when the popup login form is displayed, and allow Cacoo to have permission to access it. Login is required only for first-time access; subsequent access will not require a login.
Import images from Microsoft OneDrive to Cacoo diagram
- On your Cacoo editor, click the Import icon from the tool menu and select Microsoft One Drive.
- Sign in to your Microsoft OneDrive account at the popup login form.
- Select an image from your files stored in Microsoft OneDrive.
- The selected image from Microsoft OneDrive will be added on your diagram.
Export diagrams to Microsoft OneDrive in other file formats
After connecting Cacoo to your Microsoft OneDrive account, you can export diagrams in various file formats and save them directly to OneDrive.
- On the diagram, click the export icon on the top-right navigation area and select Export.
- Select the file format that you want to export as, edit the export settings, and click the Export to button.
Select OneDrive to export to it.