Easily insert images directly from Adobe Creative Cloud Asset folder into a Cacoo diagram or export various file formats and save them directly to your Adobe Creative Cloud.
You can import PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, AI and EPS files into Cacoo. All files will automatically be converted to PNG when inserted to a diagram.
Useful tip!To import or export from Adobe Creative Cloud, you will need to log in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account when the popup login form is displayed, and allow Cacoo to have permission to access it. Login is required only for first-time access; subsequent access will not require a login.
Import images from Adobe Creative Cloud to Cacoo diagram
- On your Cacoo editor, click on the Import icon from the tool menu and select Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Sign in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account or create an account directly in the Adobe wizard.
- Select an image from your Adobe Creative Cloud Asset folder.
- The selected image from Adobe Creative Cloud will be added on your diagram.
Export diagrams to Adobe Creative Cloud in other file formats
After connecting Cacoo to your Adobe Creative Cloud account, you can export diagrams in various file formats and save them directly to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- On the diagram, click the export icon on the top-right navigation area and select Export.
- Select the file format that you want to export as, edit the export settings, and click the Export to button.
Select Adobe to export to it.