Easily import Visio files into a Cacoo diagram to:
- Edit Visio files with others in real-time
- Easily access your Visio diagrams through cloud storage from any computer
To import a file from Visio:
- Make sure that your Visio file is saved in VSD, VDX or VSDX format.
- In the Cacoo editor, click on the Import icon from the tool menu and select Visio.
- A Dialogue box will pop up. Navigate to the diagram you want to insert, select it, and click Open.
- After opening the diagram, your Visio file will appear within the Editor. You can then begin editing any of its elements using the Inspector and Stencil menus.
Did you know?