By default, your sheet will be set to “Free Size”. If you have a set size in mind, you can also change the sheet size based on the options provided or use a custom size based on your needs.
To change the sheet size settings:
- Select the Settings icon from the panel menu.
- On the settings preview panel, click on the current size settings.
- From the drop-down menu,
- select the preset sheet size options.
- select Custom and enter the custom size details in the Width and Height boxes.
Did you know?
- When exporting a Free Size diagram, the exported PNG image size is limited up to 8000 x 8000px, i.e. a diagram larger than 8000 x 8000px will be resized below the limit when exported as a PNG image.
- The maximum custom size settings support up to 8000 x 8000px.