Plan admin can easily manage and stop subscriptions on the organization settings, plan page.
In Nulab, the stop subscription function supports two different events as below.
- Suspend your current subscription
- Stop/cancel the recurring billing
To stop the subscription, go to the plan settings page, select Stop subscription, and follow the remaining steps to complete the process.
Do you know?
- You can access your account until the last date of the paid contract period.
- Your organization data and user data will be deleted according to the Nulab Service Supplemental Terms regarding Privacy and Security. The data cannot be retrieved once it is deleted.
- If you are stopping your subscription for Nulab Pass, you can refer to Stop subscriptions for Nulab Pass to learn more about its process and how it affects your access to your Nulab cloud products.
How to stop subscription
You can suspend your plan or cancel the continuous billing in the Plan settings page. To do so:
- Select Stop subscription.
- It will redirect you to the survey form to help us understand your experience and feedback about our product for future improvement. Fill in the form and select Unsubscribe.
- A stop subscription confirmation page will prompt. Select Proceed to complete the stop subscription process.
After the process is completed, the current plan details will only reflect the start subscription option.