Your Nulab Account Profile information will be applied across all connected Nulab applications, and your account information must be accurate.
On the Nulab Profile, Account Page, you can manage and edit your Nulab Account profile information such as profile icon, user name, email address, etc.
Do you know?Administrators are unable to manage other members' Nulab Account profiles. Only users have the ability to update and manage their own Nulab Account profiles. Please refer to our Nulab Pass subscription and the Managed Account function to manage users' accounts centrally.
Manage your Nulab Account profile
Accessing your Nulab Account Profile page
You can go to apps.nulab.com/profile/account to access your Nulab account profile page.
OR, you can access it by following the steps below.
- Click on the organization icon in the global navigation.
- Click "My Profile"
Editing your Nulab Account Profile Information
On the Account page, you can edit the following information:
- Profile image
- User name
- It is also used for @mention tags to send notifications in the Backlog application.
- Unique ID
- It is used for @mention tags to send notifications in other Nulab applications such as Cacoo and Typetalk.
- If the desired unique ID is already in use within the organization, it cannot be repeated.
- Email address
- Only English and Japanese language options are available.
- you can change your Nulab Account appearance to light or dark or follow your OS settings.
Do you know?
- After editing, please select “Update” to apply the changes.
- The uploaded image will be saved in a URL that anyone can refer to. However, the URL will be made up of a string of characters that are difficult to guess.
Delete your account
To delete your Nulab Account, follow the steps below.
- Click "Delete my account"
- Click "Yes" when the confirmation screen prompts.
- Once your account is deleted, you will be redirected to the login screen.
You will not be able to delete your account for the scenarios below:
- If you are the only administrator in your organization
Before you can delete your Nulab account, you need to assign another member within the organization as an administrator.
- If you are the only Plan Admin in your organization
Before you can delete your Nulab account, you will need to assign another member within the organization as a Plan Admin.
- If you are the only member within the organization
You must delete your organization before you can delete your Nulab account. Please refer to this page on how to delete your organization.