As a plan admin, you can unsubscribe or stop the continuous billing of the Nulab Pass subscription.
When you unsubscribe from Nulab Pass subscription:
- Cancel subscription will not take effect immediately. When you unsubscribe, you can continue to access Nulab Pass features and functions until the last date of your subscription (contract period).
- After the contract period, all Nulab Pass features are not accessible and will be removed. Users are not able to login with the Managed Account using SAML single-sign-on. Any accounts that are logged in will be forced to log out by the system.
- Unsubscribing from Nulab Pass will not cancel or affect your other Nulab cloud products subscriptions. To cancel other Nulab products subscriptions, see Manage your subscription.
- Nulab Organization ID field will be removed and you are unable to check or change it. The current registered ID cannot be assigned or transferred to another organization due to it being a unique ID. If you wish to use back the registered ID, you can restart your subscription with the same organization.
- After your Nulab Pass contract ends, you can delete the Managed Account or let it remain. If the Managed Account has remained, the user can use the account when you restart the subscription again.
*Only one registered email can be used in the organization.
To unsubscribe Nulab Pass:
- Go to the Organization Settings page and select Plans.
- In the Current Plan section, select Stop subscription for Nulab Pass.
- Select Cancel Nulab Pass in the cancel Nulab Pass confirmation page.
- It will redirect you to the survey form to help us understand your experience and feedback for future improvement. Fill in the form and select Done.
If you are on the annual subscription and wish to stop the recurring payment for your next billing cycle, you can use Cancel Nulab Pass subscription method to prevent the payment charge on your next contract period.
After the cancel subscription process is completed, you can find the Start subscription option in the current plan section. To learn more about how to re-activate your subscription or recurring payment, see Manage your plan - start subscription.