Nulab Pass has a different plan structure from other Nulab cloud products - Backlog, Cacoo, and Typetalk. It is billed per user per month based on the total number of users in your organization, regardless of the number of Nulab cloud products you are using.
Note: Nulab Accounts are also considered in the total number of users in your organization. For example, if the organization has 20 Managed Accounts and 3 Nulab Accounts, the total number of users in the organization is counted as 23 users.
Upgrade your Nulab Pass
If you are the plan admin of the organization, you can upgrade your trial to a paid subscription. To upgrade:
- Go to the Organization Settings page and select Plans.
- In the Current Plan section, select Upgrade for Nulab Pass.
- An “Upgrade from Trial” dialogue will prompt. Select the total number of users you wish to subscribe.
- By default, the number of users reflected is the current total number of users in your organization.
- When you upgrade, it is not possible to reduce the number of users to less than your current organization’s user count.
To reduce the Nulab Pass user subscription, please reduce the number of users in the Organization Settings page first before clicking upgrade.
- Select Next.
- Fill in the details for Contractor Address or Billing Address (if it differs from your contractor address) and click Next.
- It will direct you to Confirm your Plan Page. Fill in your credit card information.
*If you have a discount code, select Enter Discount Code to apply the discount.
- Confirm your plan and click Subscribe.
*If you are using a credit card that supports Payer Authentication (3D secure), you may need to authorize your credit card (password, OTP, etc.) in order to make the payment.