After you have subscribed to Nulab Pass, the Managed Account feature will be available. As an organization admin, after you have verified your organization domains, you can create a managed account in the organization, and also edit or delete the details of a managed account.
Create a Managed Account
To create a Managed Account, from the Organization Settings,
- Go to Members > Add Manage Account.
- A Create Manage Account dialogue will pop up. Enter the user details and role settings.
The table below explains the field details.
Name given for the user that will reflect across every Nulab cloud products.
User registered email address.
*only email addresses with verified domains can be added.
The ID that is used for @mention tags (Ie: Typetalk/Cacoo)
The language that will be used by the user.
*We only support English and Japanese language.
Group the user into a relevant team.
*It is advisable to create a team first before creating a Managed Account.
User’s role and additional privileges when accessing your organization’s Nulab cloud products.
*To learn more about each role’s permissions, see user roles.
- Click Create to create the account. An invitation email will be sent to the user.
Create multiple Managed Accounts at a time
If you plan to create multiple managed accounts at a time, from the Organization Settings,
- Go to Members > Create Manage Account.
- Create Manage Account dialogue will pop up. Select Bulk Managed Accounts Creation.
- In the Bulk Managed Accounts Creation dialogue, simply follow the steps provided by downloading the CSV template file, fill up the required details, and upload the file.
- After the CSV has been uploaded, a dialogue will prompt and populate the details of the Managed Accounts that you have filled in for further review.
*If there is any error detected, an error message will display and indicate the reason.
- After your review, select the Create button. An invitation email will be sent to the user.
Edit Managed Account
As an administrator, to edit or make changes to the user’s Managed Account, in the organization members settings page,
- Hover over the user whose details you wish to edit and you will see an Edit link.
- Click the Edit link.
- Make changes to the user’s details and click Save or Apply to apply the changes.
Delete Managed Accounts
As an administrator, you can delete a managed account from the organization members settings page. To delete the managed account:
- Hover over the user that you wish to delete, and a delete icon and word will be displayed.
- Click Delete.
- A confirmation window will prompt you to confirm your action. Click OK to perform the delete.
- Users will get a notification email from Nulab after their account has been deleted.
You can also delete multiple accounts at a time. To perform this action:
- Hover over to the user account and a checkbox will appear at the left of the user name.
- Select multiple users’ checkbox.
- Click Delete at the top right.