On the plan page, members with plan admin privileges can change or upgrade their plans. To access the plan page, go to:
- Organization icon in the global navigation.
- Select Organization Settings.
- Click on the Plans tab
If you are currently in a trial session, you can upgrade your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Upgrade.
- Select the billing cycle, currency and the plan you would like to upgrade to and click Next.
- Fill in the details for Contractor Address or Billing Address (if it differs from contractor address and click "Next".
- In Confirm your Plan page, fill in credit card information. If you have a discount code, select "Enter Discount Code" to apply the discount.
- Thereafter, confirm your plan and click Subscribe.
*If you are using a credit card that supports Payer Authentication (3D secure), you may need to authorize your credit card (password, OTP, etc.) in order to make the payment.
Nulab Pass has a different pricing structure for subscriptions compared to other Nulab cloud products. To learn more about the details, please refer to upgrade your Nulab Pass
If you are currently in a free plan or paid plan, you can change your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Change plan.
- Select the new plan that you wish to change to and click Next.
- Confirm your plan changes and click Change Plan.
* You can click Change to change your billing address or select New Card to use another new card to make the payment.
If you are subscribing to Nulab Pass, the change plan process will be different compared to other cloud products. To learn more about changing your plan for Nulab Pass, please refer to change plan.
Important notes for upgrade and change plan :
- The trial plan cannot be changed once the trial has started. If you would like to try other trial plans, you may use your current registered email to create another trial.
- Upgrading during the trial period will not affect or shorten the trial period.
- When upgrading from the trial, you have the option to choose a different plan.
- When upgrading from an existing free plan, there will not be a trial period.
- Data in your space will not be deleted when you upgrade your plans.
- Changing your plan can be done during your contract period.
- New plans will start at different dates depending on upgrading or downgrading.
- In some services, the paid plan cannot be downgraded to a free plan.
|New plan||On the same day||Next payment period (*2)|
|Price change (*1)|
*1 Date of which credit card is charged.
*2 If you’ve paid for the next period, the downgraded plan will be the following period after that. For example, if you’ve been charged for March, the plan downgrade will be in April.
On the same day of changing plans, the difference between the plans will be charged to your credit card.
You can suspend your plan or cancel the continuous billing in the Plan settings page. To do so:
- Select Stop subscription.
- A stop recurring payment confirmation page will prompt, click Next.
- It will redirect you to the survey form to help us understand your experience and feedback about our product for future improvement. Fill in the form and select Done.
After the process is completed, the current plan details will only reflect the Start subscription option.
You can restart your previously suspended plan. To do so, on the Organization Plan page:
- Select Change plan or Start subscription.
Change plan: perform a plan change while restarting your subscription
Start subscription: restart the subscription with your current suspended plan.
- It will redirect you to a page to confirm restarting your subscription.
- When performing Change plan, select the new plan > Next > confirm plan and Start Subscription to restart with the new plan.
- When performing Start subscription, select Restart to reactivate your plan.