On the plan page, members with plan admins privileges can change or upgrade their plans. To access the plan page, go to:
- Organization icon in the global navigation.
- Select Organization Settings.
- Click on the Plans tab
Table of Contents
If currently, you are in a trial session, you can upgrade your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Upgrade.
- Select the billing cycle, currency and the plan you would like to upgrade to and click Next.
- Fill in the details for Contractor Address or Billing Address (if it differs from contractor address and clicks "Next".
- In Confirm your Plan page, fill in credit card information. If you have a discount code, select "Enter Discount Code" to apply the discount.
- Thereafter, confirm your plan and click Subscribe.
*If you are using a credit card that supports Payer Authentication (3D secure), you may need to authorize your credit card (password, OTP, etc.) in order to make the payment.
If currently, you are in a free plan or paid plan, you can change your plan at any time. To do so:
- Select Change plan.
- Select the new plan that you wish to change and click Next.
- Confirm your plan changes and click Change Plan.
* You can click Change to change your billing address or select New Card to use another new card to make the payment.
- Trial plan cannot be changed once the trial has started. If you would like to try other trial plans, you may use your current registered email to create another trial.
- Upgrading during the trial period will not affect or shorten the trial period.
- When upgrading from the trial, you have the option to choose a different plan.
- When upgrading from an existing free plan, there will not be a trial period.
- Data in your space will not be deleted when you upgrade your plans.
- Changing your plan can be done during your contract period.
- New plans will start at different dates depending on upgrading or downgrading.
- In some services, the paid plan cannot be downgraded to free plan.
|New plan||On the same day||Next payment period (*2)|
|Price change (*1)|
*1 Date of which credit card is charged.
*2 If you’ve paid for the next period, the downgraded plan will be the following period after that. For example, if you’ve been charged for March, the plan downgrade will be in April.
On the same day of changing plans, the difference between the plans will be charged to your credit card.
You can suspend your plan or cancel the continuous billing in the Plan settings page. To do so:
- Select Stop subscription.
- A stop recurring payment confirmation page will prompt and click Next
- It will redirect you to the survey form to helps us understand your experience and feedback about our product for future improvement. Fill in the form and select Done.
After the process is completed, the current plan details will only reflect Start subscription option.
- You can access your account until the last date of the paid contract period.
You can restart the previous suspended plan. To do so:
- Select Start subscription.
- It will redirect you to a page confirming Restart recurring payment for your plan. Select Restart to activate your plan.
- After the suspension, we will store your information for a certain of the period. If you restart the subscription before the user's data deletion date, you can restore and view back all the previous information.
To learn more about the Deletion of the User's Data information please go to Nulab's Security System page.
- You can start using the service immediately after restarting the subscription.
- If restarting an expired plan, billing (charges) will impose based on your current plan type in order to activate the account.
- If the current plan is on-going (not expired), start subscription will not impose any charges. Start subscription will only restart the recurring payment function or allowing users to perform Change Plan.