Your Account Profile information will be applied across all connected Nulab applications and it is important that your account information is accurate.
On the Nulab Profile, Account Page, you can manage and edit your Account profile information such as profile icon, user name, email address, etc.
Index of Contents
Accessing your Account Profile page
You can go to this URL to access your account profile page.
OR, you can access it by following the steps below.
- Click on the organization icon in global navigation.
- Click "My Profile"
Editing your Account Profile Information
On the Account page, you can edit the following information:
- Profile image
- User name
- Unique ID
- It is used for @mention tags to send notifications in other Nulab applications such as Cacoo and Typetalk.
- If the desired unique ID is already in use within the organization, it cannot be repeated.
- Email address
- For Managed Account users, the email address cannot be changed
- Only English and Japanese language options are available.
Note: After editing, please select “Update” to apply the changes.
Delete your Account
To delete your Account, follow the steps below.
- Click "Delete my account"
- Click "Yes" when the confirmation screen prompts.
- Once your account is deleted, you will be redirected to the login screen.
You will not be able to delete your account for the scenarios below:
- If you are the only administrator in your organization
Before you can delete your account, you need to assign another member within the organization as an administrator.
- If you are the only Plan Admin in your organization
Before you can delete your account, you will need to assign another member within the organization as a Plan Admin.
- If you are the only member within the organization
You will need to delete your organization before you can delete your account. Please refer to this page on how to delete your organization.
- If you are Members or Guests role of a Managed Account
As a member or guest role of a Managed Account, your account is managed by the organization and you are unable to delete your account. If you would like to delete your account, please contact your administrator.